Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Dassault Systemes|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Activities include, but are not limited to working within the Simpack QA
- Perform test execution, correctness failure review and ensure existing functionality is working as expected as software undergoes change.
- Verify and validate forward compatibility of application
- Debug and Analyze QA test failures and work closely with development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Provide concise, articulated, verbal and/or written communication of findings to mentors, management and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Identify sensitive, noisy automated test failures and resolve them.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities to improve and develop scripts to optimize QC workflow.
- B.E. or Post-graduation in Mechanical engineering or related field
- Experience with good exposure MBD
- Experience or exposure in Catia, solidworks or on similar tools will be additional advantage
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated, passionate and possesses critical thinking skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Understand and ability to program in Java Script or Python will be added advantage
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.