Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Zscaler Hiring Customer Support Associate drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Customer Support Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The Customer service agent will be required to handle customer interactions (both inbound and outbound) over email and phone calls. The job responsibilities also includes sending communications, assisting with Datacentre migrations and working on projects assigned to the customer experience team. He / She should be proactive in responding to and handling different queries of the customer.
- Manage outbound communication with respect to scheduled changes, upgrades and migrations.
- Should be able to drive customer engagements as per the project(s) assigned.
- Should be able to maintain the balance between the customer’s requirements and business.
- Maintain and share daily progress report.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Must be driver and self-starter, motivated willing to go above and beyond “CAN-DO” attitude
- Must be aware of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and drive customer engagements following a defined process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent customer management/time management and project management skills
- Ability to drive closures with customers
- Need basic understanding of TCP/IP and Networking.
- Any CCNA/CCDP certification is a good value add
How to Apply for Zscaler Hiring Customer Support Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Zscaler Hiring Customer Support Associate drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.