Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Visa Hiring Associate Business Analyst drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post
|Associate Business Analyst
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|As Per Company Standards
|Last Date To Apply
- Work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce Project Charters and other documentation needed for funding approvals
- Plan and coordinate delivery of small-scale projects that span multiple organizations
- Set clear expectations with business partners to provide transparency into project initiation activities, and manage day-to-day interaction during project execution and delivery
- Perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and find ways to accomplish project goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments
- Provide customer service and communicate project status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to technology and business stakeholders regularly
- Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders, including enterprise architects and strategists, technical subject matter experts, business partners, Visa senior management, technology vendors, and financial institutions and strategic partners, as needed
- Manage project budgets effectively by ensuring forecasts and actual charges are in line with approved bids and project costs are effectively controlled
- Anticipate change and identify ways to overcome challenges and constraints to keep project activities on schedule to meet or exceed business partner expectations
- Take initiative to exhaust all avenues to resolve issues/problems before involving management escalation
- Ensure project is in compliance with Visa’s Project Management Methodology and Key Controls
- Keep project status updated in project management tools and maintain good records (e.g., project financials, schedule, issues, risks, change control decisions)
- As a global organization, there may be a need to attend calls/meetings after/before standard office hours during the week
- PMP and/or CSM certifications are a plus
- Strong process orientation solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, and analytical skills, including project scheduling, estimating, risk identification, and change management
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions across multiple organizational levels
- Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities and collaborate effectively within a program team and across other organizations
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills ability to think strategically
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint)
- Exposure to tools like Rally, Jira, and Wiki
- Financial services and card payments experience are a plus
How to Apply for Visa Hiring Associate Business Analyst?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Visa Hiring Associate Business Analyst drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.