Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
TransUnion Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Associate Developer, Software Development|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or STEM field preferred. Relevant experience or degree in progress will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- From 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of English (Speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in priority and deadlines.
- Ability to scope software projects for multiple product areas.
- Experience with software development cycles
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience writing code for complex applications/stories.
- Object oriented design and development experience
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 or higher or Scala, and SQL
- Basic knowledge of Big Data processing and storage technologies. Apache Spark hands on experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Source control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Unit testing tools (Junit, TestNG)
- Build Automation (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience using popular web frameworks like Spring MVC/Boot, Rails, Django, Laravel
- Basic experience using popular front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, Svelte) to support existing web applications.
- Integration technologies like REST is a plus
- Basic understanding of Continuous Deployment and Automated Testing.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code and Automated Configuration Management.
- Hands-on experience with GCP/AWS
- Good Communication Skills And Verbal Skills
- Good Teamwork
- Problem Solving
- Initiative And Enterprise
- Planning And Organizing
- Quick Learning Skills
- Good Technology Subjects.
How to Apply for TransUnion Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for TransUnion Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.