Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Name of Post||Associate Quality Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Provides input for the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or a small module/component. (Note – AQA provides input for planning and estimates)
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for less complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops test scripts for automation whereas AQA’s are not expected to develop the scripts. (Note – AQA provides input into test plans.)
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing with guidance if required.
- Tests modules of medium software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of low complexity
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects/issues that require a singular area of expertise
- Typically works as a member of a single QA or Process team.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Good Communication Skills And Verbal Skills
- Good Teamwork
- Problem Solving
- Initiative And Enterprise
- Planning And Organizing
- Quick Learning Skills
- Good Technology Subjects.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.