Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Tcs Offcampus hiring: Tcs is hiring all B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech freshers for the post of ASE. ASE stands for Assistant System Engineer. ASE is a entry level position that TCS offers to the freshers.
TCS announced off campus hiring for the same. So, If you also have done B.E/B.Tech and looking for a good company to start and groom your career as a fresher. Then it is very good opportunity for you all.
Last date to apply for this drive is 24th September 2021, So make sure to register before that.
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 September 2021|
|Test Date||October 2021|
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college are eligible.
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- % Criteria – Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have pending backlogs
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
The Online test duration will be 180 minutes(Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
Cognitive Test: 120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
Programming: 60 Minutes
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding- 45 mins
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process.
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive
How to apply?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible from the below link.
Official Applying Link- Click here