Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Tcs is hiring freshers of 2020 & 2021 batch for the post of assistant system Engineer. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Assistant System Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Batch: 2020 & 2021 Batch
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 15 December 2021
Test Date: Announced Soon
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
- Year of Passing: 2020 and 2021
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
3 Replies to “TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 |2020, 2021 Batch | Assistant System Engineer | Across India”
I want to job