Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Tata launched Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 for the students so that they can showcase their innovations. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.tata.com
Prize: Cash Prize of Rs 2 Lakh + Vouchers & discounts from Tata brands
Last Date: 15 September 2022
Test Location: Virtual
You are eligible for this track if you:
- You are a college-going student (undergraduate or postgraduate) from any stream in any part of India
- You are currently a full-time student
- You have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- You are enrolled in a regular or full-time course, undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG), in a university/college in India
- You are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools
- Your classes have begun for the current academic year
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You’ve been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started
- You’ve enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course
- You’ve already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are a student on sabbatical from your current employer (Non-Tata)
NOTE- Above Eligibility criteria is for Students track only, If you are a corporate employee, you can visit detailed Eligibility Criteria of In-House track before applying.
Treasure Hunt – Get ready to set sail on an Online Treasure Hunt in order to explore the Tata world. (This is not a preliminary round)
Round 1: Tata Brand Assessment – Do you think you know the Tata brands well? Answer 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes to test your knowledge of Tata companies, brands, and stories.
Round 2: Gamified Assessment – Participants who qualify move on to the next round, where you enjoy an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment
Round 3: Video Pitch Submissions – Record and send us a two-minute video pitch for your idea, detailing the problem you wish to address and explaining your proposed solution. The videos should be face to camera, saved in .MP4 format and less than 10 MB in file size. You can convert and compress your videos at https://www.ps2pdf.com/compress-mp4 Also, answer three questions on your idea in an asynchronous format.
Idea Buddy Phase – In this journey you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be matched with a young Tata leader. Your ‘Idea Buddy’ will help you develop and polish your idea for the next round.
Round 4: Grand Finale – This is where you and your idea take center stage. Finalists will present an ‘Elevator Pitch’ of their idea to a panel of senior Tata leaders, and a ‘Personal Pitch’ on their life and career aspirations. This may be in person or virtually, depending on the situation. The Grand Finale will be organized in the second week of November.
Awards & Prizes:
- Cash prize of INR 2 lakh each
- Tata Trail: In-person visits and conversations at some of our iconic companies
- Vouchers and discounts from Tata brands
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University – our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
How to apply for Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 through online mode as soon as possible through below links.