Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Synopsys Off Campus Hiring Fresher For R&d Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive: Synopsys Off Campus hiring fresher for R&D Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Synopsys :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere.
Job Description :
Synopsys is looking for a R&D Engineer in Bangalore.
Job Title : R&D Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Entry Level
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop CMOS embedded memories such as SP SRAM, DP SRAM, Register File, and ROM:
- Design architecture and circuit implementation, especially ultra high speed, ultra low power, or high density design portfolio.
- Perform schematic entry, circuit simulation, layout planning, layout supervision, design verification and validation.
- Interface with CAD and Frontend engineers for memory compiler automation, EDA model generation and full verification flow.
- Perform bit cell development and bit cell verification, and drive physical layout design and verification.
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or related fields
- Proficient with CMOS memory design, circuit simulation, memory layout designs, layout parasitic extraction and knowledge of layout verification tools and debugging techniques.
- Programming capability- C-Shell, Perl. C++ or Java script a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with attention to details.
- Can develop a document, report or presentation for a range of tasks
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Shared point and Outlook
- Self-motivated, self-directed, detailed oriented and well organized
- Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead/mentor trainees and junior engineers as well as lead and manage projects.
- A strong command of English both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
How To Apply Synopsys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here