Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Client Care Executive drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive : Standard Chartered Bank off campus hiring fresher for Client Care Executive Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Standard Chartered :
Standard Chartered is an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Job Description :
To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
Job Title : Client Care Executive
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
Education and Skills :
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
How To Apply Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here