Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Quality Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Quality Associate, you are responsible for E2E Process(Best Practices for S4HC, S4HOP and Marketing Cloud incl. integrations) tests and building process automates for customer delivery. You will be working on cross products and product-areas(incl. LoB cloud products like SFSF, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass etc.) with the focus E2E process/business process realization, verification, validation and it’s automation.
Key tasks are –
- Analyse, define, implement and execute test related activities according to test strategy
- Able to build different test variants and acceptance tests
- Analyse test results(issues), debug and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Realize ATLC(automation test lifecycle) strategy defined by the test automation architect/expert
- Responsible for process test automate development(ui and non-ui mode) with the Test Automation Tool for S4HC, START and beyond
- Responsible for customer delivery of automates, enabling them for post-upgrade tests in customer’s systems and in customer consulting
- Influence development(products, tool), program management, product management(process owners) & design teams on the process/function/feature implementations
- Accountable for consistent high quality(e.g. thorough, thoughtful, data driven) of processes and its automates in his/her ownership
- Open to incorporate/share best practices and identify opportunities/approaches for leveraging automation across
- Support team’s deliverables and keen in backlog based innovations/improvements(process or product)
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with > 65%
- Strong background of SAP quality processes, testing and test automation(>1 at least)
- Experience/exposure to multiple SAP products/product-areas – functionally
- Sound experience in manual testing(E2E would be appreciable)
- Sound experience in test automation – designing and developing in a distributed – ui and non-ui(e.g. api) mode – via any of the tools in SAP
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to demonstrate expertise in your specific ownership quickly
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record as a leader and strong sense of ownership
- High level of commitment towards ownership will be the key for success
- Team player who is looking for new challenges
How to Apply for SAP Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.