Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Reliance Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Reliance Off Campus Drive : Reliance off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Jio :
Make a new start. A start that will build beautiful relationships, shape millions of ideas. Enable a new way to live, learn, work and play. At Jio, we build products and services of the future to empower billions of Indians make their dreams a reality. Jio is about YOU. Join the movement to make India Digital.
Job Description :
Reliance is looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Education and Skills :
- Experience 0-2 years
- First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
How To Apply Reliance Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here