Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Powerschool Hiring Fresher For Associate Technical Support Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive : PowerSchool Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PowerSchool :
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR.
Job Description :
This position, under the general direction of either a supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to deliver a quality customer experience. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality to accurately analyse, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via chat, telephone and written internet based communication.
Job Title : Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Under general supervision, performs logical analysis of customer issues associated with software functionality, incident resolution and systems configuration, through various mediums of communication.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the product(s) to investigate customer queries and issues.
- Provides support for application, back-end, technical issues to assist customers in understanding product functionality and outputs.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to meet customer expectations regarding the resolution of their issues.
- Recognizes repetitive customer issues and provides feedback internally for improving the product(s).
- Communicates effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers globally.
- Successfully completes training provided by the company periodically.
- Assumes responsibility for their own training and increasing their knowledge base as it relates to this position, making a personal commitment to use all resources available to achieve this goal.
- Makes a conscious effort to contribute value-added services to our customers.
- Demonstrates customer centricity, and a sense of urgency for sensitive issues.
- Consistently meets / exceeds established operational goals and expectations share by the company.
- Monitors and resolves the issues reported by the customer.
- Must have the ability to evaluate the impact of the issue to the customer and escalate complex issues to the next level within a reasonable period.
- Ensures that approved methods, and tools are consistently used, and defined processes for support are followed.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service and experience while continuously demonstrating excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment.
- If required, schedules calls with customers to review their requests and confirm understanding, update them on status and prioritization of their tickets.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer or technical support role.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- `Must’ have qualities:
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Certifications and/or basic experience with SQL, Unix, Oracle desired.
- Would be an added advantage to have:
- Knowledge of Mongo DB, HTML
- Experience or know how of the education sector
- Impeccable customer service skills and display genuine empathy towards customers.
- Demonstrable time management and priority setting skills.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with customers through chats, calls, emails, and web.
- Willing to work in shifts (primarily evening/night shift) in a hybrid environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and/or holidays, if there is a business requirement.
How To Apply PowerSchool Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here