Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Pfizer Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Junior Central Testing Analyst drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Pfizer Off Campus Drive : Pfizer Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior Central Testing Analyst Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Pfizer :
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Job Description :
As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, an integral delivery unit within the Pfizer Research and Development (PRD) organization, the Junior Central Testing Analyst is responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing of database screens in accordance with protocol and ensure the end users can enter the data as per the standards and expectation. In addition to the screen testing the Junior Central Testing Analyst will also be responsible to perform the testing of edit check to ensure the checks are rightly programmed, appropriate and adequate as per the specification.
Job Title : Junior Central Testing Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Perform activities, including but not limited to the testing of CRF design, Acquisition & Processing of electronic data, such as external eData, Lab Data and PK/PD Data, database edit checks under appropriate oversight.
- Accountable for high quality and on time delivery for assigned deliverables.
- Ensure the consistent use and application of applicable data standard and ensures data quality and consistency across programs and repositories.
- Ensure work carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Understand the Protocol to perform Screen testing.
- Participate in UAT feedback meetings.
- Track the lessons learned and share the knowledge across the team.
- Complete all the documentation related to study and share it with study Team.
Education and Skills :
- Awareness of clinical development and pharmaceuticals as a regulated industry
- Awareness of healthcare regulatory authorities (e.g., FDA, Health Canada)
- Ability to learn clinical data management processes and principles in area of responsibility.
- Demonstrates required verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate remotely.
- Capable to learn technical data systems.
- Capable to learn how to use data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, J-Review)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement. Health Sciences experience or Technology degree preferred.
- 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in Clinical domain / Life Sciences / Pharma.
- Knowledge and experience in functional / automation testing, SDLC, database management role, understanding key processes and principles associated with role including CRF design, database set-up, edit check specification, data transfer activities preferred.
How To Apply Pfizer Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here