Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Oracle Off Campus Hiring Fresher Systems Analyst – Support drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Oracle Off Campus Drive : Oracle Off Campus hiring fresher for Systems Analyst – Support Role for Bachelor’s or related field graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Oracle :
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Job Description :
Offers support and leads a multitude of customers within the RHO and CHS hosting models. Identifying and resolving issues and collaborating closely with customers and their respective contact groups.
Resolving issues proactively, preempting customer awareness or reporting through support teams. Moreover, the position includes fulfilling contractual commitments concerning disaster recovery and managing essential tasks, such as Initial Program Load (IPL) for RHO/CHS clients, CD Reorg, and other significant system activities which are essential for efficient system capacity and availability. Responsibilities also extend to applying job scheduling tools such as CA7, Control-M, Zeke, OPC, and ESP to diagnose issues on the job level.
Job Title : Systems Analyst – Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- As a System Engineer I (IC1), your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting day-to-day maintenance of mainframe systems for Oracle Cerner clients, supporting various LPARS and hospitals, and employing tools for scheduling tasks.
- Driving IPL, coordinating the console, and addressing batch job amendments in accordance with SLA requirements.
- Ensuring a timely response to WTORs or outstanding responses.
- And conducting regular system checks to maintain system availability.
- Providing support for ad-hoc requests, such as running, cancelling, and holding production or test jobs.
- It also involves owning the status of CICS/DB2 subsystems based on requirements by closely collaborating with system programmers and/or application teams.
How To Apply Oracle Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here