Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Optum Hiring Claims Associate drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Claims Associate|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards
- Understand and apply plan concepts: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, State variations
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Graduation – Non-technical only
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good typing speed (English) and accuracy
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Willing to work from office in night shifts
How to Apply for Optum Hiring Claims Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Optum Hiring Claims Associate drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.