Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Monotype Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Customer Support Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Resolve purchase and billing issues. Purchases may be made by credit card, PayPal, or invoice.
- Work with corporate customers, stakeholders in establishing invoice accounts, processing purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Leverage, and in some cases, customize standard responses created by our native or English speakers. Escalate to native speaker when significant customization is required. Identify gaps in standard responses.
- Communicate with the development team, finance team regarding common customer questions. Work with other departments to maintain product integrity. Escalate support and feature enhancement requests as needed.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac text applications (MSOffice, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities (both supervised, and non-supervised) and work within time targets.
- Self-motivated ability to work on a team or individually, organizing one’s workload to achieve prompt, courteous, and accurate responses to requests for help or information from customers and prospective customers.
- Good Typing skills (English).
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US and India shift on rotational basis and on weekend/holidays.
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US and India shift on permanent basis and on weekend/holidays.
How to Apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.