Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Microsoft Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Microsoft Drive : Microsoft hiring fresher for the Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
The Azure Sovereign platform team is the Microsoft engineering team that builds the platform and tooling required to build, deploy, and manage various Sovereign Clouds for our global customers. We are looking for a Principal software engineer to lead development of services, tools and solutions. As part of the role, you will be responsible for building services and tools that simplifies and reduces the Cloud build-out time. You will be building solutions that overcomes the complexities and challenges in Sovereign cloud management. This will be a place where you will innovate to overcome current technology, you will bring in solutions which solve resiliency, scale, security, compliance for our global customers across various Azure Geographies.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Contribute towards building the Azure Sovereign Cloud platform that makes it possible for supporting multiple classes of applications accounting for application consistency, availability, and security
- Works in collaboration with teams across a single organization to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance, software designs
- Partners with engineering and Program Management teams to understand customer, business, and technical requirements to provide feedback to Azure Engineering
- Triages, troubleshoots, and repairs complex live site issues by applying expertise in software and hardware components and features
- Rapid cloud scale deployment of code and monitoring of telemetry
- Design, develop and operate large scale, efficient and reliable cloud services
- Drive continuous improvement on service quality and cogs efficiency
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here