Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Medtronic is hiring fresher for the post of Software Engineer I. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Position: Software Engineer I
Salary: Best in Industry
The Software Engineer – I is responsible for providing development in the software development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills. Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
- Frequent interaction with Global stake holders, Software Developers, team members from other disciplines, particularly SWQA, SW V&V engineers, to develop software test requirements and other project artifacts.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Expertise in Embedded C in RTOS development environment.
- Working knowledge of Communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART).
- Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
- Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Embedded processors, controllers and development tools: emulators, logic analyzers, scopes, stack analysis, static analysis tools, software version control
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings and work in different time zones
- Ability to work in a team environment and directly contribute to its success.
Nice to Haves
- MS with 0 -2 years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
- Experience working in regulated environments and delivering new products in compliance with global regulatory standards
- Prior experience leading the development of FDA Class I, II and III Medical Device systems
- Prior experience with and working understanding of complex embedded systems and software
- Medical device software development experiences a plus
- Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
How to apply:
If you are interested, Kindly apply through below link as soon as possible.