Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Customer Service Representative|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
How to Apply for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.