Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
KPIT Technologies off-campus drive is scheduled for engineering freshers for the role of Trainee Engineer. So, If you are interested, Then Apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 4-6 LPA
Job Location: Pune/Bangalore
Last Date: 1 August 2022(3 A.M)
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2022
Academic Qualifications (Any one track):
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology;
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- For Exceptionally Good Performance in the Assessment Tests: 6 LPA (Annual CTC)
- For Average Performance in the Assessment Tests: 4 LPA (Annual CTC)
INR 50,000 Joining Bonus is applicable once you join the Company along with 2 Year bond.
- Medical Insurance for Employees – 6 Lac
- Parental Health Insurance – 5 Lac for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50% cheaper than market)
- Personal Accident Insurance – 20 Lac
- Free Annual Health check for employees and their family members (parents, in-laws, spouse)
How to apply for KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 1 August 2022 3 P.M.