Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Juspay is hiring 2022 and 2023 batch graduates for Internship positions and full time roles. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.juspay.in
Position: Intern/Full Time
- Intern – 40,000 per month
- Full Time– 21-27 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Online Test Date: From 4th March onwards
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
Skill Required: Functional Programming
Detailed Rules of hiring challenge:
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Round 1- MCQs Assessment
- Eligible participants, after registering for the challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- Questions will be based on topics like C, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Object Oriented Programming, along with other computer science fundamentals.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test anytime within the given Quiz Window.
Round 2 – Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants from MCQ round will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
Round 3 – Hackathon
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Day Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Stipend & Package:
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full time interns for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- Internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 21-27 lakhs per annum.
Note: It is for full time internship, no part time internship allowed. Please do not apply if you cannot do full time internship.
How to Apply for Juspay hiring challenge 2022 ?
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Juspay hiring challenge can apply for this it through online mode as soon as possible.