Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
JPMorgan Chase Fresher Jobs 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Name of Post||SQL Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
In this role, the candidate will form part of a centralized data architecture function. This is a hands-on role in helping to create various types of software to consolidate, normalize, unify, and track data from disparate upstream vendors and create a data platform for all downstream data applications. The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in data, modelling data (No-SQL, relational and dimensional) and in building cloud-based applications to help with various aspects of data management.
- Provide analytical support using SQL to measure KPIs or perform ad-hoc data exploration for business LoBs
- Gain familiarity with a variety of data sources including both event-stream data and tabular, relational data
- Help the LOB stakeholders innovate through data-driven decisioning by querying data and merging information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making
- Create a consolidated data model merging the various data sources ingested by the platform. This will involve creating a dimensional model.
- Work with other Analytics teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data in a clear and logical manner
- Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize the potential of digital data within the organization
- Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
- Create cloud-based applications to facilitate various aspects of data management (e.g. reference data management, master data management, data lineage).
- Working experience as a data architect
- Technical expertise in creating Dimensional Data Models and database design
- Experienced in ELT/ETL processes, reconciliations, data pipelines creation and implementation
- Extensive SQL experience and ELT tooling experience like DBT or similar.
- Intermediate level experience of Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
- Knowledge of modern MPP databases and big-data (Hadoop) concepts
- Knowledge / strong interest in developing expertise with various cloud concepts e.g. object storage, publish-subscribe data patterns
- Experience in agile reporting development and ability to interpret unstructured data and draw objective inferences given known limitations of the data
- Demonstrated ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data
- Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Fresher Jobs 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPMorgan Chase Fresher Jobs 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.