Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Invesco Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||MBA/PGDM|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Management Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Management Leadership Program (IIMLP). The purpose of IIMLP is to create future leaders for Invesco through a comprehensive & managed rotation and development program. For this role you will be part of the Global Business Services (GBS) and Finance team. You will be working as a part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to examine, analyze, and evaluate the entirety of Invesco India Private Limited (IIPL) financial activities alongside multiple global/local teams and any other assigned projects from time to time to drive business results.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- 2-3 rotations across departments to have a holistic learning of company functions, policies, and ways of working over the course of program
- Fulfil requirements and meet goals and benchmarks set out at the start of the Management Leadership Program
- Examine and evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department/function of the company
- Work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Good analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of asset management industry operations would be an added advantage
How to Apply for Invesco Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Invesco Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.