Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Intel Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Emulation Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Intel Off Campus Drive: Intel Off Campus hiring fresher for the Emulation Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Intel :
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Description :
Intel Foundry Services (IFS) is an independent foundry business that is established to meet our customers’ unique product needs. With the first “Open System Foundry” model in the world, our combined offerings of wafer fabrication, advanced process, and packaging technology, chiplet, software, robust ecosystem, and assembly and test capabilities help our customers build their innovative silicon designs and deliver full end-to-end customizable products from Intel’s secure, resilient, and sustainable source of supply. This job opportunity in IFS will be part of the Customer Solutions Engineering (CSE) group which is responsible for the portions of the system foundry that brings the “best of Intel” technologies to IFS customers, differentiating and accelerating their solutions from architecture to post-silicon validation.
Job Title : Emulation Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
- The candidate will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure for testing SOC Firmware in emulation environment. This involves working with HW engineers, porting different SOC designs to emulation. Candidate will also be responsible for enabling different Bus Functional Models needed for emulation testing, developing necessary infrastructure for connecting emulators to Virtual Platforms. Candidate will also be required to enable FW validation in emulation, developing emulation test automation infrastructure for test execution.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2+ years of emulation experience
- Understanding of hardware modeling
- C/C++ programming skills and/or Python scripting skills
- Familiar with System Verilog or hardware description language (Verilog)
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
How To Apply Intel Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here