Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
IBM off-campus hiring is scheduled for freshers of 2020 & 2021 batch passouts students. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: ME/MTech/M.Sc: INR 4.90 LPA
BE/BTech/MCA: INR 4.50 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 28 April 2022
Online Test Date: Will be informed later
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
This is an entry level Off-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must have completed their education and must have obtained their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience
BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Roles and Responsibility
As an Associate System Engineer:
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Selection Process: IBM CodeKnack
- Coding Capability
- English Language
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 28 April 2022.
Official Announcement: Click here
Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3vyDqTX
Step 2: Note the candidate reference number which will be shared in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply
Step 3: Using your candidate reference number fill out this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3rGcY9E