Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
IBM is hiring freshers for the post of Associate System Engineer. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021
Salary: 4.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 16 December 2021
Online Test: From 20 December 2021 onwards
Calling all Women technologists! Gear up and Register now for IBM CodeKnack diversity event.
- Graduation Year: 2019, 2020, 2021
- B.E/B. Tech/MCA/M.E./M. Tech/MSc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no active backlogs
- Branch: CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ECE/EIE/AEIE/EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
How to Apply IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following Steps latest by 16 December 2021.Test Starts from 20 December 2021
Follow these steps to register:
Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3rIbvk5
Step 2: Once you register you will receive a confirmation mail which will have IBM Reference Number, Kindly make a note of this.
Step 3: Fill this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3GimmFB
For More Details, Check Official Announcement: Click here