Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Hexaware off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Locations: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA (ME/MTech not eligible)
- Passing year: 2022
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE(Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible)
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs,
- Academic gap of less than 1 year is allowed (between the courses and during the course), more than one year is not eligible
- 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months will be given.
- Service agreement for 2 years
- Initial Accommodation of 7 Days
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.