Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Guidewire Freshers Recruitment 2023 For QA Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023/2024 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a member of the Business Technology team, the QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern will be responsible for the design of test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Take ownership of executing assigned tasks and contribute to increasing project quality.
- Follow up on failed automated tests with manual verification.
- Communicate with QA lead and project teammates of testing status and results.
- Pursuing 3rd year of bachelor’s degree
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart
- Good social skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects to completion
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Proficiency in database and SQL
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Guidewire Freshers Recruitment 2023 For QA Engineer ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Guidewire Freshers Recruitment 2023 For QA Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.