Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Guidewire Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post
|Cloud Engineer Intern
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
- Windows/Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud environment.
- Programming knowledge in Infrastructure-as-code tools Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation.
- Good knowledge in AWS native services (EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud watch).
- Knowledge of AWS Network infrastructure (VPC, Subnet & Network ACLs)
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Understanding of API and platform integration.
- Must be able to participate in periodic on-call rotation
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, is self-motivated and able to define, plan and
- implement long-term goals, tasks and projects
- Currently enroll BS in Computer Science or Engineering or information systems or related field (or equivalent experience) required.
- Good understanding of AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud watch, VPC, Subnet & Network ACLs
- Scripting skills: highly skilled in a at least two typical scripting languages (shell/bash, PowerShell, Perl, python, ruby)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate OR SysOps Administrator desired.
How to Apply for Guidewire Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Guidewire Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.