Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Google off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the post of Strategic Cloud Engineer. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Strategic Cloud Engineer
Qualifications: B.E/B.TECH, BCA, BSC
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining internet-facing, production-grade applications in virtualized environments.
- Experience in writing scripts in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, or similar.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion
- Hands-on experience in big data, information retrieval, data mining, or machine learning.
- Knowledge of identity management, e.g., Okta, Ping, Centrify, GCDS, Active Directory, etc.
- Experience in working with/on data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT, data structures, and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Familiar with system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows, with familiarity with standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).
- Experience in building multi-tier, high-availability applications with modern web technologies, such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow.
- Basic Cloud Foundations, including networking, logging and monitoring, security, and compliance
As a Strategic Cloud Engineer, you will guide customers on configuring and deploying their Google Cloud infrastructure, including identity and access management, network architecture, application security. You will also help customers design their cloud applications for large-scale data processing systems, optimal scaling, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform issues. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure and data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%) for in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following link.