GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2021 – Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
GlobalEdge scheduled to hire Software Analyst for B.E/B.Tech- 2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GlobalEdge(now Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
- BE/BTech( Any branch)-2020 and 2021 BATCH
- Percentage Cut-off – 60% in Graduation,12th and 10th
- Skillset: Good Knowledge Linux internal concepts, C programing
- Service Agreement:Yes; On prorate basis -24 months from the effective date of employment
- Location: Willing to work on embedded field in any locations, like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Chennai
- Certificate :Embedded / C / C++ ( Added Advantage)
- Training Period -6 months
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Good attitude
- Sound knowledge on analytical skills
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Basic and good knowledge on Linux internal concepts
- Willing to work on embedded field in any locations, like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & Chennai
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written English
- INR 12K stipend for first 6 month
- After six months – upon employment with 3.8 LPA
- Online Test( Aptitude and Reasoning)
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
How to Apply GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following link on or before 3 December 2021.Online Test link will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After test, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining