Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
General Mills Freshers Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||General Mills|
|Name Of Post||Support Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The Technology Asset Management Analyst is a position that will support critical stakeholders and processes that work together to deliver an effective Technology Asset Management (TAM) program. In this role, you will work closely with key Asset Owners and Managers to populate and maintain the information stored in the TAM CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base). You will also leverage your ServiceNow development experience to create notifications and automation to reduce manual work. TAM information is critical to the Cyber Security Department as we prioritize efforts to mitigate Cyber Security risk. Also, you will become familiar with the functionality of the ServiceNow ITAM application to provide data entry support, CMDB maintenance and coaching/training opportunities to key business partners.
The following list of duties will be performed by the TAM Analyst:
- Add and modify data elements stored in the Asset and discovery data tables supporting an effective Cyber Security risk mitigation program
- Data governance
- Coach / Trainer of ServiceNow functionality
- Data entry and analytics to support asset owner
- Perform Audit control support
- Manage and improve Dashboard / KPI and metrics
- Maintain Documentation, processes & control standards
- Asset Life cycle management
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or similar
- Fundamentals of ServiceNow – Now Platform
- 0-2 years of ServiceNow ITAM experience (HAM certification preferred)
- Fundamentals of MS Excel, Word & Teams
- Effective interaction with internal technical teams (data, analyst, QA etc.) to provide them exact inputs for maintaining CMDB and dashboard metrics
- Ability to research and find technical solutions via technical community collaboration.
- Provide innovative ideas/solutions leveraging Continuous Improvement tools
- Embrace a client service mindset and build strong relationships through collaboration with business stakeholders
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing), and interact with peers, Project Managers, Asset Owners & cross functional stakeholders.
How to Apply for General Mills Freshers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for General Mills Freshers Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.