Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
GE Digital Hiring Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||GE Digital|
|Name Of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Seek and provide feedback on design and development
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
- Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Participate in design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
- Participate in discussions related to assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Have good understanding of core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Python coding principles
- Hands-on experience in web services and API development (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.)
- Experience with Angular or React is a plus.
How to Apply for GE Digital Hiring Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Digital Hiring Software Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.