Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
3rd edition of the EY Techathon – EY Techathon 3.0, an opportunity to build a better world in the Metaverse is live now. So, You can register as soon as possible for the same.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/BSC/MSC/Any Degree
Batch: 2023/2024/2025/Any College Student
Prizes/Awards: Cash Prizes + Internship Opportunity with EY
Last Date: 30 September 2022
Venue Location: Virtual
- The participant(s) should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of the participation.
- The participant(s) should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India.
- The participant(s) can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 4 members.
- Team formation guidelines:
- A team can have no more than 4 members.
- The participants can be from any specialization.
- Cross-year teams are allowed.
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Bonus points for diversity in teaming.
- Registration: Participants will submit their interest in the challenge along with details of their team members and the problem statement(s) they are looking to solve. From below 3 topics one topic needed to be selectedby the teams.
2. Submissions: Participants will make a detailed submission on their ideas, explaining the scope of the problem they are solving, how they will apply technology, the solution models and why their idea is innovative.
3. Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: Shortlisted participants will present their solution models in this round to a jury panel comprising EY leaders. Based on this round, finalists will be announced.
4. Grand Finale: The Metaverse use cases will be presented by the finalists to a jury comprising leaders in the grand finale and the winners will be announced.
- Registrations open: 15 September 2022
- Registrations close: 30 September 2022
- Orientation with EY Technology leaders: Mid-October 2022
- Last date for submissions: 5 November 2022
- Notification to semi-finalists: Early December 2022
- Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: Mid-December 2022
- Notification to finalists: Mid-December 2022
- Grand finale presentation to Jury: Early January 2023
Winners will get cash prizes!
- First position: INR 3,00,000
- Second position: INR 2,00,000
Selected participants who would perform good will also have the opportunity to intern in EY.
How to register for EY Techathon 3.0 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for EY Techathon 3.0 through online mode as soon as possible through below link.