Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
DTCC Hiring Software Development Test Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Software Development Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
SDET role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses. Develop, design and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
- Design, develop, and implement automated tests to ensure the quality of software products
- Work closely with software development teams to understand software requirements and design automated tests that validate the functionality
- Write and maintain automated test scripts and test plans
- Collaborate with other software quality assurance and development team members to identify and resolve defects and improve the overall software testing process
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Debug and diagnose software defects and work with development teams to resolve them
- Know the latest with new software testing methodologies tools, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience with automated testing and test-driven development
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Python, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL preferred
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies, including unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery processes and tools, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
How to Apply for DTCC Hiring Software Development Test Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DTCC Hiring Software Development Test Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.