Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Deloitte off-campus drive is again scheduled for freshers for the post of Analyst Trainee. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Analyst Trainee
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: 6 LPA
Last Date: 21 December 2021
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
- Bachelor’s in Engineering – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or other ancillary Circuital and Non-Circuital Branches. 2022 graduates only.
- Master’s in Engineering/Master’s in Science/Master’s in Computer Application – Cyber Security/Computer Science/Software Engineering. 2022 graduates only.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog.
- Note: You would not be eligible for this hiring process if Deloitte has visited your campus in the last 6 months.
- Note: Individuals currently employed with or by Deloitte (in the capacity of Full-time Employee, Fixed-Term Hire/Intern/Trainee or Contractor) are not eligible to apply for this role of Analyst Trainee.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform.
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way.
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus.
- Profoundly curious and agile.
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus.
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link on or before 21 December 2021, 11.55 P.M.