Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Continental Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Practical experience and proficiency in data modeling & analysis (with Python, R) in a corporate context
- Familiar with relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
- experience in data visualization and building dashboards (e. g, R-Shiny, Spark)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms e. g. AWS and Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Creative mindset and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge in statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Experience in processing structured data and construction of time series models and anomaly detection
- Understanding of web frameworks/packages (e.g. node.js, react, Django)
- hands-on experience in model-driven analysis tools such as Knime and visualization applications, e. g. PowerBI is a big plus
How to Apply for Continental Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Continental Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.