Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Engineer Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive : Cognizant off campus hiring fresher for Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and 2023 graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cognizant :
Cognizant (cts) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Description :
IT Service Desk is a centralized team that provides technical support to our clients, including troubleshooting and resolution of IT issues and ensuring smooth functioning of their Computer Systems and IT Services. As many as 90 global clients across different continents are supported by 15,000 strong Service Desk team, across the globe. The landscape of IT Service Desk has witnessed significant transformations due to technological advancements. Today, many organizations leverage AI chat bots to automate and streamline their support processes. AI chat bots use natural language processing to provide instant responses to common user queries and handle simple tasks, reducing the workload on human analysts. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is also gaining traction, allowing repetitive and rule-based tasks to be automated, freeing up analysts’ time for more complex issues.
Job Title : Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Role And Responsibility:
- Provide first-line technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing their IT-related issues and enquiries, log and track all support tickets, ensuring accurate documentation and timely resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, performing diagnosis and resolving technical issues to minimize downtime, collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure prompt resolution and to maintain knowledge base articles and documentation to enhance self-service options and facilitate efficient problem-solving.
- Associate should be client focused and able to work with users from different communities and cultures across the globe.
- Ability to have flawless communication (verbal and written) with our clients and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Work in shifts and work from office.
Education and Skills :
- 2023 Batch of B.E/B.Tech of any branch (UG full time degree).
- Candidates having 50 % in X, XII or Diploma, UG.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
- Being flexible to any work locations, shift timing, technology.
- The final Cognizant onboarding would be subject to satisfactory background verification.
- If PAN card is already available, ensure you have both first name and last name updated in the PAN card. If you do not have your last name updated in the PAN card kindly get it updated. Background verification will not be successful if last name is not updated in the PAN card. Background verification will not be successful if the PAN card name and the superset registered name is not matching. If PAN card is not available, kindly do not proceed with the application registration
How To Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here