Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cognizant Off Campus drive is scheduled for freshers for Engineer Trainee post. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Engineer Trainee-Non Service Desk(NSD)
Percentage: 50% throughout
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
- 2020 & 2021 batch of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech any specialization
- Candidate would need to hold 50% aggregate as per the school boards (10th & 12th std)
- Candidates would need to hold a 50% aggregate as per respective university norms (all subjects taken into consideration) with no standing arrears in Graduation
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education and not beyond
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared. Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Open only to Indian national
- Strong written and communication skills
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
- The final Cognizant selection would be subject to satisfactory background verification including professional reference checks
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side
- Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.