Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2021: A very big update for you all as Cognizant announced offcampus hiring for the 2020 batch engineering graduates.
Cognizant (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of IT Programmer Analyst Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.S – 2021 Batch graduates . The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring for IT Programmer Analyst Trainee:
|Job Role||IT Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- 2020 batch of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below – Aggregate% = Sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education
- At the time of joining all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationanals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Online aptitude assessments followed by virtual interviews
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here