Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cognizant Mega Offcampus hiring is scheduled for freshers across India. So If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply can apply as soon as possible.
Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee(PAT)
Job Location: Across India
Salary: RS 4.5 LPA
Last Date: 16 October 2022
Venue Location: Virtual
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals / OCIs / PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / technology / domain, including work from office location basis business requirements
- Candidates must upload their resume with photograph embedded, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE file in PDF format, during test registration (mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (if available)
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents.
- Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues and mitigate points of failure
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Joining compensation INR 4,01,988 per annum(This will be revised to INR 4,50,500 per annum after successful completion of the probation period)
How to Apply Cognizant Mega Offcampus hiring 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Cognizant Mega Offcampus hiring through online mode by the following link on or before 16 October 2022.