Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Chargepoint Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Technical Support Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
ChargePoint Off Campus Drive: ChargePoint off campus hiring fresher for Associate Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About ChargePoint :
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality. Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Job Description :
Associate Technical Support Engineers will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users by diagnosing issues and engineering solutions for specific and general use cases. Solutions include, but are not limited to adjusting network configurations, verifying and applying proper software configurations, working with field technicians to troubleshoot and correct physical installation issues, and compiling, pulling, and parsing various station and network logs, and as needed, working with the product and engineering teams on major customer issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Job Title : Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Tenacious commitment to customer focused support
- Comfort with making complex decisions and excited by “thinking outside the box”
- The ability to read and understand site drawings, field repair guides and product specifications
- Must have exceptional troubleshooting and advanced analytical thinking skills for complex issue resolution between hardware/software components
- Ability to accurately convey complex concepts in easily digestible communications both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience in driving initiatives, cross-functional collaborations, and holding others accountable to expectations Create test plans, test cases, and other documents based on software expectations and specifications.
- Account management skills including investigating and understanding current and historical issues for specific accounts Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Ability to work effectively and complete tasks/projects with minimal supervision Open communicator, ability to give and receive actionable feedback Proactively identify areas of product improvement including design enhancements, failure analysis, and quality control
- Focuses and guides self in accomplishing work objectives Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivation
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
Education and Skills :
- Fresher or 1 year experience as a Technical Support Engineer, providing phone support for complex hardware or software solutions.
- Working experience, certifications, or bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Experiences desired:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, motivational, and organizational skills.
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, M2M communications, etc.)
- Cloud based management platform and application support.
- Documentation and creating knowledge articles
- Capture serviceability and supportability requirements to improve support deliver to customers.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to work with hardware and software engineering on problem resolution.
- CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Jira or other bug management tools
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, networking or similar technologies is a plus.
How To Apply ChargePoint Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here