Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Bread Financial Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Java Azure Developer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Bread Financial Off Campus Drive: Bread Financial Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Java Azure Developer Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bread Financial :
As a tech-forward financial services company, we strive to create value for both our customers and our associates. At Bread Financial, you are empowered to thrive. You will thrive at a company that’s bold, tenacious and innovative, challenges you to be your best, respects your voice, recognizes your contributions, cares for your total well-being, and has a collaborative, kind and inclusive culture that fosters growth and success. Bread Financial is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and committed to sustainable business practices powered by its 7500+ global associates. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally.
Job Description :
The Experience engineer uses code to develop visual experiences; web, mobile and other UIs. An engineer is responsible for understanding business problems, designing, developing, configuring, testing, and deploying software to provide the solution. Engineers write the code to produce applications that provide measurable business value to our clients. Engineers most often use Agile techniques and are a part of a larger, cross-functional team. Engineers should have a passion for learning new languages/technologies and staying on top of the technology wave.
Job Title : Associate Java Azure Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Utilize the software development lifecycle to implement technology solutions that create and enhance applications. Inspect, analyze, and translate functional and non-functional requirements into technical design, application code, and configuration parameters. Produce design specifications, including screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, and printed outputs developed for self and others. Convert technical design and specifications into functioning components through the development of application code and configuration. Provide technical on-call support as defined within team and role expectations.
- Create and execute unit tests to ensure issues are proactively identified within the software development lifecycle. Analyze code to identify causes of errors and defects. Remediate known errors within development and production support contexts. Review application code for self and others. Define, support, and enforce code standards and guidelines relevant to the applications and technologies being supported. Estimate and size work based upon high-level requirements. Continuously improve applications and processes with a focus on quality, efficiency, and user experience.
- Cultivate relationships across roles and organizations to maximize collaboration, partnership, and efficiency. Provide peer coaching and feedback formally and informally. Request and utilize feedback to foster personal development.
- Expectation is to be proficient in at least two and ideally three programming languages (e.g. COBOL, Java) and develop or maintain at least three application.
- Work autonomously, providing technical supervision to peers while demonstrating appreciable business knowledge within the general financial services and marketing domains. Strive to influence the team to generate support to achieve desired business outcomes.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- 0+ years of work experience in related field
How To Apply Bread Financial Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here