Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
BCG Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Software Engineer, Client Ops|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- While supporting and maintaining software analytical projects, you will collaborate closely with consulting teams.
- You will be able to use analytical methodologies to provide value to BCG’s Clients, Consulting (case) teams, and Practice Areas (domain) by providing analytics subject matter expertise, as well as accelerated execution support and maintenance.
- You will work with case teams and clients to support and maintain analytic solutions that meet the needs of the clients.
- You will provide technical support for the development of high-quality and efficient analytic solutions by gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes.
- Provide exceptional support to case teams, product teams, and end clients while adhering to best practises and the highest quality standards. Assist in the overall support readiness and project maintenance.
- Define and explain the expected software outcome; define the approach and technical solution
- Providing original analysis and insights to case teams, typically by owning all or a portion of a project and collaborating with case teams.
- Developing credibility by collaborating with case teams on the topics; drawing conclusions on a variety of external and internal issues related to their problem.
- Communicates technical insights to consultants through sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (including PPT slides and charts), collects, synthesises, and analyses case team learning, and inputs into new best practises and methodologies.
- Capability to sign off and code reviews. Capable of generating project work for oneself through connections.
- Maintains a solid understanding of new technology stacks, applications, techniques, and skills.
- Single or multi-page applications for interactive visualisation or general layouts for user inputs are maintained.
- Upkeep of the overall web architecture, which is designed for speed and scalability.
- Assuring bug fixes and enhancement developments in accordance with the requirements.
- Assuring, designing, and developing APIs, as well as ensuring that all functional requirements are met.
- Components are optimised for maximum performance across a wide range of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ensure that UI/UX designs are technically feasible.
- UI integration with the API (s).
- Develop/maintain code using best practises for development, with a focus on security best practises.
- Utilize technologies to support business needs in order to achieve high reusability and maintainability of existing and newly developed systems.
- 1 year of React experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with React projects.
- Extensive knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux, Vuex, Redux-Saga, and Redux-thunk.
- Knowledge of React.js and TypeScript.
- HTML5 and CSS3 expertise is required.
- Web design that is responsive.
- Bootstrap, Material UI, or And Design knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of UI component libraries is required to create high-quality production apps that adhere to a high-fidelity design and specification.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining highly scalable, responsive web applications and services.
- To make the app production-ready, integrate the UI with REST APIs.
- Database expertise in Snowflake, Azure, and SQL server.
- Competent with version control systems such as GitHub.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Apache Hadoop, Spark, Scala, PySpark, Amazon S3, and R is a huge plus.
- Understanding and desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a willingness to go deep to achieve the desired results are required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are required to quickly resolve production issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Capable of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in consulting will be considered advantageous.
- Understanding of popular cloud ecosystems and their associated services, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and IBM Cloud. At least one area of expertise.
How to Apply for BCG Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BCG Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.