Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Atkins Graduate Engineer Jobs drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Designers/ Graduate Engineers|
|Who Can Apply ?||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Gurugram|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are hiring for Designers and Graduate Engineer – Graduating this year with Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical or Electrical and B. Tech in Civil/ Electrical or Mechanical to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bengaluru and Gurugram, India.
As a member of the CAD/BIM team you will be responsible for:
- Basic working experience in CAD/BIM software tools or Certificate course in one or more tools such as Civil3D, Revit, MicroStation etc.
- Knowledge of Codes, CAD/ BIM standards, Methods & Procedures
- Ability to work using engineers’ calculations and design in producing Drawings / 3D modelling
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings
- Consistent attention to quality deliverables
- Should have intermediate level of computer literacy and software knowledge and deliver the projects
- Awareness of standard codes, BIM tools and CDE platforms
- Coordination with other BIM/CAD technicians in the production of Models and drawings
- Responding to the project managers and clients’ directions in a receptive and customer focused manner
- Learn digital tools, techniques and apply the same on projects to create efficiency in the delivery
- Apply Atkins’ Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) standards and Business Management System (BMS).
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% aggregate marks in the final examination
- Up to 1.5 years of working experience in BIM authoring tools like Civil3D, Revit, AutoCAD, MicroStation etc.
- Thorough knowledge of respective engineering elements (for e.g., Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), drawings & models
- Knowledge of advanced technologies & domain knowledge in the respective engineering industry (for e.g., Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Decent computer literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook, MS Teams, MSOffice etc.
- Good Written & Verbal Communication.
How to Apply for Atkins Graduate Engineer Jobs?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Atkins Graduate Engineer Jobs drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.