Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Athenahealth Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Member Of Technical Staff drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Athenahealth Off Campus Drive : Athenahealth Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Member of Technical Staff Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Athenahealth :
At athenahealth, it’s our vision to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all. With a thoughtful balance of humanity and technology, we’re able to uncover meaningful healthcare insights that can help create healthier futures for our families, our communities, and ourselves. Our vibrant and talented employees spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goals. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where we each feel comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Job Description :
We are seeking entry-level and near entry-level Software Engineer to join us our growing R&D teams. Engineers at athena may work on a variety of technical problems across products and platform teams. Are you looking for an opportunity for your software development skills to make a real impact in the world? Developers come here because of the tremendous opportunity to learn and grow with a socially responsible company focused on changing healthcare at a fundamental level. We offer dynamic, energetic, and collaborative teams that thrive in athena’s open working environment.
Job Title : Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
- Bachelors in Engineering Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks Understanding of iOS and Android environments
How To Apply Athenahealth Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here