Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Amdocs Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Media Operations Technician(video/audio Quality Analyser) drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Amdocs off campus Drive: Amdocs off campus hiring fresher for Media Operations Technician(Video/Audio Quality analyzer) for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Amdocs is a leading software, communication and media service providing company. Amdocs creativity and technology that helps people make a better connected world. They are 25,000 employees working with the powerful players in the communication and media companies, amdocs provide next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
Job Description :
Your main responsibility is to manage and scheduling the processing of film, TV and music video assets through the digital workflow from scheduling to platform/multi-platform delivery
Job Title : Media Operations Technician(Video/Audio Quality analyser)
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Prepare the content, metadata, image and related asset files and publishing via Vubiquity’s CMS in line with deadlines set and restrictions laid down by customer platforms.
- Monitor content processing through Vubiquity’s workflow tools and updating work orders in a timely manner.
- Register, checking and uploading promos, images and metadata in publishing CMS for all titles and update as needed.
- Liaise with internal Programming, Traffic, Media Operations and Editorial teams on scheduling, trafficking, delivery and processing of media and metadata files.
- Monitor of asset progress through various stages, ensuring all stages are completed on time
- Carry out QA checks on the affiliate’s platform via a set-top box or app to ensure content appears correctly in assigned UI locations and folders.
- Remedyfaults/issues where appropriate, including reacting to incidents when and as they occur through to resolution.
- Communicate with affiliate’s operations department on delivery queries in a professional manner.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks when requested by the Publishing Team Lead or Client Services Account Manager
- This is a role focused on quality control and publishing, with strong emphasis on content management and processes. It is not a content creation or marketing job.
Education and Skills :
- Masters/ Graduation in Media, film studies, Video Production, Visual communication, or related field- ( Passout – 2023 )
- Experience : Fresher / 0 – 6 months
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Experience with common office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel) and use of line of business operational applications.
- Some understanding of digital media technologies (preferably VOD) including, encoding standards and tools, automated quality control tools.
- The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines, often with a tight turnaround period.
How To Apply Amdocs Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here