Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Accolite Digital off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the role of Software Developer. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Job Locations: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 3 January 2022
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
Year of Passing: 2022
Percentage Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in academics.
Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible.
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Step 1: Accolite Qualifier Test- MCQs + Coding Round
Step 2: Technical (2 Rounds) + HR Round
Step 3: Offer Roll out
● Excellent knowledge of SQL
● Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
● Strong DS/Algo & OOPS Concepts
● Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and
maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to
drive better customer experience and adoption.
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts,
layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at
• Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Selected candidates will be getting 6 months internship, starting from Jan/Feb 2022, followed by Full Time Employment.
How to Apply Accolite Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link on or before 3 January 2022.