Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Accolite Digital Off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for Software Developer Role. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech
Salary: 5-8 LPA
Job Locations: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurugram or any of Accolite office
Last Date: 14 March 2022
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
Venue Location: Virtual
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in CSE, ECE, EEE & IT with 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th or Diploma and UG/PG.
- Year of Passing – 2021
Job Description – As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc.) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
How to Apply for Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 14 March 2022